It is a week since the long waited craft fair. A time for reflection and action planning.
- positive comments about my work
- networked with other stall holders
- practice at setting up- trial of stall layout/design
- made a small profit!
- gained one commission
- canvassed for/generated some new ideas
- people expressed satisfaction with prices displayed
- good response to baby items and the desire to see more
- limited foot fall
- not enough sales (tho’ I did better than others!)
I think I chose the wrong site and date, it is as simple as that- the main problem was not enough foot fall and this must have been due to the fact it was Bank Holiday weekend and a scorching day when people were out and about but not in a cool old school hall!
Book further stalls having networked with other stall holders. Pick events with other attractions to guarantee better foot fall. Produce further baby items- bootees of different sizes, blankets and jackets. Make bag charms.
Here are one or two pics of the stall and the last few ‘makes’.