- Give your ducks names
- Can you say what the colours are?
- Can you put them in pairs? Do the beaks match? Are two the same colour or size?
- Which is big, which is small?
- Count from 1 to 6
- Play at adding ducks- one more, one less…
- Have a duck race! Who is 1st , 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th?
- Play in/out as you put them in and get them out of the bag!
- What sound does a duck make?
- How does a duck move? Can it swim/can it fly? Can you walk like a duck?
- Play hide and seek with the ducks
- Google ‘duck rhymes’ and ‘duck stories’ to access lots of online resources to share about ducks!!!
There once was an ugly duckling…
Each pack contains 5 little ducks along with a mother/father with a prompt sheet to guide play